Wednesday, April 13, 2011

QUICK UPDATE!

Greetings Family and Friends!

Just wanted to give a quick update and "PRAISE THE LORD"..!

As I had mentioned we were going to try and go two weeks EARLY to our i-600a fingerprint appointments yesterday. We were unsure if they would even see us or would we have to wait all day to possibly be "squeezed in". Well, I'm happy to say that once again God has shown "favor" to us and we were able to get our fingerprints done yesterday in about a little over 1 hour!! The trip was about 2.5 hours from our home so we were taking a gamble anyway, but thought hey, why not? The folks there were quite nice and so gracious to allow us to do this 2 weeks ahead of schedule!!

We are SO excited and just practically bursting with excitement and anticipation! As I had mentioned in my last post, I guess a good way to describe it would be to say that we are eagerly anticipating or waiting EXPECTANTLY for "THE CALL" to come anytime....prayerfully SOON!!

I have to say I probably made some Prison Guards laugh yesterday! We came out of the building and I was SOOO happy and relieved that I did a little *LEAP*! Heck, if I was really talented I would have clicked my heels on the jump...but thought better of it! But as we were getting into the car, my dear sweet husband said...you do realize all of those men just saw you do that?! LOL! I just started laughing and said...ya know, I don't care...I'm gonna be a MOM and I'm sure there are going to be LOTS of things that I might embarrass my kids with....but I just don't care...I'm H-A-P-P-Y!!!!!

Okay, I believe that's it for now....stay tuned for more GOOD things to come!!

Blessings,

Kevin, Marissa & Malachi!

No comments:

Post a Comment